The Paralysis Resource Center
The summary for the The Paralysis Resource Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Paralysis Resource Center: The Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AIDD) within the Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 funds authorized under Section 301 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. §§ 241, 247b(k)(2)). Funds will be awarded to support a national Paralysis Resource Center (PRC) that will improve the health and quality of life of individuals living with paralysis of all ages, their families and caregivers by raising awareness of and facilitating access to a broad range of services relevant to individuals with paralysis. The PRC will work to remove environmental barriers to health for individuals living with paralysis and expand the knowledge base of proven, successful health promotion strategies leading to improved physical and emotional health for this population. The PRC will provide national outreach, grants to enhance community living opportunities and share information and resources targeted to people of all ages living with paralysis. The PRC will also conduct evaluation projects that will translate evidence based promising practices to programs in community-based settings and training for health care professionals.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Paralysis Resource Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2015-ACL-AIDD-PR-0093|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Paralysis Resource Center|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2015 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2015 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Feb 23, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Feb 23, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,529,823|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,529,823|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$6,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elizabeth Leef
Administration for Community Living 202-357-3436
- Similar Government Grants
- • Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program
- • National Limb Loss Resource Center
- • National Paralysis Resource Center
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program