Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program
The summary for the Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program: The PRC State Pilot Program is designed to help assess the most effective and efficient ways to enhance the capacity of community disability programming and increase the services and supports available for individuals with paralysis.Through this funding opportunity announcement, ACL will award approximately two Paralysis Resource Center (PRC) State Pilot Program grants that will provide quality of life subawards to community based disability agencies that serve people living with paralysis, their families, and their support networks. These grants are designed to enhance the capacity of community disability programming by improving and/or increasing the services and supports provided by community-based disability organizations working to improve the quality of life for individuals with paralysis. In fiscal year (FY) 2018, ACL awarded two PRC State Pilot Program grants, and this announcement demonstrates ACL's intent to make approximately two additional grants in FY 2019. For purposes of this funding opportunity announcement and the activities of the State Pilot Program grantees, “paralysis” refers to a range of disabling conditions due to stroke, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or any central nervous system disorder and result in difficulty or inability to move the upper or lower extremities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2019-ACL-AOD-PRRC-0346|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 4th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 4th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 5th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 5th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 4th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 5th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elizabeth Leef
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Limb Loss Resource Center
- • National Paralysis Resource Center
- • The Paralysis Resource Center
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program