Parks for People:Designing the Experience
The summary for the Parks for People:Designing the Experience grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Parks for People:Designing the Experience: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to enter this agreement for the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P14AC01080 under Cooperative Agreement with the Van Alen Institute. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Parks for People:Designing the Experience|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-14-NERO-0067|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 5, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 5, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 6, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$139,702|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$139,702|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$139,702|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dawn Mach
Parks for People
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...