Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
The summary for the Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks: Personnel from SPC and NPS will collaborate to both monitor bats as well as build public awareness and appreciation for nocturnal ecology and conservation focusing on bats as well as their associated habitats and needs. We will work together to provide the public with opportunities to learn more about bats and night ecology and grow their appreciations for these habitats and animals. We will also collaboratively develop conservation messages regarding these ecosystems. Through this work, important parts of the Sierra Nevada ecosystems will be protected and enhanced and public opportunities for understanding an enjoyment of night resources such as bats will be increased.
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00729|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 15th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 15th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 25th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 25th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 25th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area