Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship
The summary for the Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship: DOI Notice of Intent to Award: This is not a request for applications. Personnel from SPC and NPS will collaborate to organize and prepare wilderness stewardship plan documents and correspondence packages to inform and educate targeted stakeholders and interested publics. Together will build a transparent administrative history around wilderness planning and implementation process at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Work together to develop and organize documents that help interested publics and stakeholders in the development and implementation of the SEKI Wilderness Stewardship Plan.
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00024|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 12th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 12th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||November 28th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||November 28th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||December 19th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$137,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$137,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$110,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 28th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...