Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program
The summary for the Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program: The purpose of the program is to support and strengthen state health departments' heart disease and stroke prevention programs to develop stroke systems of care that span the continuum of care working to improve the overall quality of stroke care within states through health systems change and surveillance and epidemiologic activities. This initiative will build on the work begun and lessons learned since the inception of the Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Registry
|Federal Grant Title:||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP12-1203|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 02, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 02, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 01, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 09, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||13|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State governments (this includes the District of Columbia)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2