Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
The summary for the Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project: This notice solicits applications from current recipients of the Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) State Partnership Program for the Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project. The purpose of this project is to form a cohort of EMSC State Partnership Grant recipients to participate in a Learning Collaborative that will demonstrate effective, replicable strategies to increase the number of local emergency medical services (EMS) agencies with a PECC. Results from this project will inform and advance efforts within all 58 EMSC State Partnership recipient sites to increase adoption of PECC within local EMS agencies. The EMSC State Partnership sites include the U.S. states, territories and freely associated states (hereinafter referred to as "states").
|Federal Grant Title:||Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-18-127|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 18th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 18th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 19th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 18th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are current EMSC State Partnership (H33) grant recipients in state governments and accredited schools of medicine in the 58 U.S. states, territories and freely associated states.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Sarah O’Donnell at (301)443-0298 or email email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care