Pension Counseling Technical Resource and Assistance Center
The summary for the Pension Counseling Technical Resource and Assistance Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pension Counseling Technical Resource and Assistance Center: The Administration on Aging (AoA) plans to award up to one (1) programmatic supplement, at a federal share of approximately $65,540, to the Technical Resource and Assistance Center grantee currently funded under the Pension Counseling and Information Program, based on a successful response to this program announcement. The intent of this program announcement is to enhance, through supplemental funding, the pension counseling support services being provided by the current grantee under the Administration on Aging Pension Counseling and Information Program. Therefore, competition under this program announcement is limited to the current grantee, the Pension Rights Center, Washington DC.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pension Counseling Technical Resource and Assistance Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-AOA-PX-0816|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Programs for the Aging_Title IV_and Title II_Discretionary Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,540|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,540|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$65,540|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The purpose of this award is to enhance legal and operational support services currently being provided by the technical assistance center grantee under the Administration on Aging Pension Counseling & Information Program. Therefore, competition under this program announcement is limited to the Pension Rights Center in Washington, DC.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Valerie Soroka email@example.com
Valerie Soroka [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Eldercare Locator
- • Pension Counseling & Information Projects
- • National Pension Technical Assistance Resource Center
- • COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabili...
- • 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Research
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...