Pesticide Regulatory Education Program
The summary for the Pesticide Regulatory Education Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pesticide Regulatory Education Program: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP), in coordination with the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA)/Office of Compliance (OC), is soliciting applications to implement the Pesticide Regulatory Education Program (PREP) from eligible States, federally recognized Indian tribes, Alaska Native Villages, Inter-tribal consortia and State and tribal institutions for fiscal year (FY) 2020 through (FY) 2024. Under this program OPP/OC will provide financial assistance on an annual basis to carry out a pesticide education training program. This pesticide-related training is intended for senior management, senior scientists, and supervisors and managers of pesticide regulatory programs from state/tribes and U.S. territories working under FIFRA Cooperative Agreements with EPA throughout the U.S. EPA expects to provide an estimated $535,000 annually, depending on the Agency's budget, for a total of up to $2,675,000 for five years (FY 2020 through 2024). OPP anticipates providing $285,000 annually, and OECA's Office of Compliance anticipates providing $250,000 annually.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pesticide Regulatory Education Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPP-2019-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 15th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 15th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 27th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,657,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,657,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 15th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the solicitation for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Pesticide Regulatory Education Program Funding Opportunity Announcement - EPA-HQ-OPP-2019-001
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cindy Wire
U.S. EPA Office of Pesticide Programs, 75 Hawthorne Street,
(mail code LND 2-2),
San Francisco, CA 98105.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
- • National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support
- • Lead-Based Paint Program
- • Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
- • National Farmworker Training Program
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors