Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County
The summary for the Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Cooperative Agreement P19AC01052 with the County of Marin, Marin County Fire Department, for the project titled, "Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County."
|Federal Grant Title:||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00591|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,499,995|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,499,995|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$249,995|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 4th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Rachel Dell'Osso 415-464-5110
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fire Protection and Fuels Management Assistance for Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden ...
- • Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands
- • Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Fire Agreement
- • Hazard Fuel Reduction and Prescribed Fire Assistance
- • Yosemite Landscape Fuels Treatment Prioritization Project
- • Fire Supression Assitance & Mutual Aid
- • Hazardous Fuels Reducation with Point Reyes NS & Golden Gate NRA
- • Hazard Fuels Reduction Projects at Point Reyes National Seashore & Golden Gate Nationa...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...