Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)
The summary for the Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NNSA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III): Predictive Science is potentially applicable to a variety of fields, including nuclear weapons, efficient manufacturing, biological systems, nanoscale material science, organic chemical processes, climate modeling, etc. Success in these simulations requires both software and algorithmic frameworks for integrating multiple disciplines into a single application and adding significant disciplinary strength and depth to make that integration effective. Applications should conduct computer science research in areas that will contribute to the advancement of Exascale computing technologies and demonstrate the results in the context of the chosen application. The FOA contains topics that are of particular interest to the NNSA National Laboratories as they move towards Exascale computing. Other topics that will enable the advancements in Exascale computing are encouraged as well. More details are contained in the FOA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)|
|Federal Agency Name:||NNSA (DOE-NNSA)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002068|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 23rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||April 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contracting Officer Erwin E. Fragua 505-845-6442
Erwin E. Fragua
- Similar Government Grants
- • Predictive Science Academic Allance Program III
- • Advanced Simulations and Computing Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP II)
- • Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) Academic Alliance Program
- • Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP)
- • Epidemiology and Toxicology of Primary and SecondaryParticulate Matter Emissions from Coal...
- More Grants from the NNSA
- • Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program
- • Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Grad...
- • National Laser Users' Facility (NLUF)
- • Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program
- • Technology for Demonstration and Commercial-Scale Production of a Reliable, Domestic Suppl...