Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP)
The summary for the Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NNSA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP): DOE/NNSA is funding recipients to create a Multidiscipline Simulation Center (MSC) that shall implement an overarching application that drives research and serves, along with the associated verification and validation, as the basis for the demonstration of predictive science in a high performance computing environment. The overarching application shall address a single, integrated, multidisciplinary, multi-scale, and multi-physics system (i.e., a scientific or engineering problem) with a well-defined geometry, that involves specific phenomena with well-defined parameters of specific values and accuracy, and about which predictions shall be made.
|Federal Grant Title:||Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||NNSA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS52-07NA28208|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 23, 2007 Applications will be due 07/23/2007|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 18, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$16,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only US Educational Institutions (Colleges and Universities) with PhD granting programs as the prime recipient. Teaming is permitted with other entities as subcontractors, such as industry and non-governmental laboratories, and unfunded collaboration with any organization that can appropriately contribute to the work of a given Multidiscipline Simulation Center (MSC).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using this
email@example.com If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the IIPS HelpDesk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)
- • Predictive Science Academic Allance Program III
- • Advanced Simulations and Computing Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP II)
- • Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) Academic Alliance Program
- • Epidemiology and Toxicology of Primary and SecondaryParticulate Matter Emissions from Coal...
- More Grants from the NNSA
- • Commercial Domestic Production of Moly-99 without the Use of Highly Enriched Uranium
- • Integrated University Program (IUP) Nuclear Engineering Consortium for Nonproliferation
- • Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program
- • Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program
- • Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Grad...