Prepare Land Protection Plan
The summary for the Prepare Land Protection Plan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prepare Land Protection Plan: THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY. Acquire the necessary land parcel data and prepare a Land Protection Plan (LPP) for the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge. This LPP will support the land acquisition component envisioned in the refuge's Comprehensive Conservation Plan, which is currently being drafted. The LPP will conform to US Fish and Wildlife Service standards, and consist of a written document highlighting the land protection strategy and an analysis of cultural and socioeconomic impacts, as well as, the supporting GIS data layers. This is a substantial project, involving approximately 9,000 land parcels in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prepare Land Protection Plan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00398|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Visitor Facility Enhancements - Refuges and Wildlife|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daffny Jones, Assistant Refuge Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)