Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Researc
The summary for the Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Researc grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Researc: The goal of this project is to address conservation needs to prepare museum collections for public exhibit and access for research, through providing an educational work experience opportunities for undergraduate and post graduate students interested in Art and Artifact Conservation. B. Project Objectives Include: â¿¢ Pack and transport museum collections to the conservation lab â¿¢ Treat over 750 objects in preparation for exhibits in parks â¿¢ Survey approximately 3,000 items to document stability and report on conservation needs â¿¢ Design and build storage and exhibit supports for 1,720 items â¿¢ Develop training materials and implement workshop for park staff â¿¢ Conduct research to improve conservation treatment methods for paleontology collections
|Federal Grant Title:||Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Researc|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00443|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 27th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 27th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 18th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 18th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,074|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$46,074|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 18th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...