Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services
The summary for the Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services: This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) seeks applicants capable of providing a community-level focus to the prevention, screening, and response to intimate partner violence (IPV) and its intersection with the risk of HIV infection. Successful approaches will work across different systems and/or sectors of service provision to incorporate relevant stakeholders and health and human service providers in their comprehensive approaches. New prevention, screening, and response activities based on identifying and addressing harmful gender and social norms that contribute to IPV and address increased risk of HIV infection will serve as the basis of applicants' efforts. Existing prevention, screening, and response activities will also be expanded through this approach.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (HHS-OPHS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WH-AST-19-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 12th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 12th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 12th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,033,333|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants. Any public or private nonprofit entity located in a State (which includes one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands) is eligible to apply for an award under this announcement. Faith-based organizations and American Indian/Alaska Native/Native American (AI/AN/NA) organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY17 Prevention of Opioid Misuse in Women: Office on Women Health Prevention Awards (OWHPA...
- • FY15 College Sexual Assault Policy and Prevention Initiative
- • FY15 The IPV Provider Network: Engaging the Health Care Provider Response to Interpersonal...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for the Female Genital Cutting (FGC) Community-Cente...
- • Announcement Availability of Funds for the College Sexual Assault Policy and Prevention In...
- • Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010)
- • FY09 Health Care Provider Response to Violence Against Women - Education, Training and Tec...
- • FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutr...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awa...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity