Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2018
The summary for the Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2018 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control OSTLTS, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2018: Provide for expanded and sustained national investment in prevention and public health programs. As part of the overall effort to reduce the burden of chronic disease and associated risk factor. The Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant gives grantees the flexibility to prioritize the use of funds, to fill funding gaps in programs that deal with leading causes of death and disabilities and the ability to respond rapidly to emerging health issues, including outbreaks of foodborne infections and waterborne diseases. This program provides all 50 states, the District of Columbia, 2 American Indian Tribes and 8 U.S. Territories with funding to address their own unique public health needs and challenges in innovative and locally defined ways.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2018|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control OSTLTS (HHS-CDC-OSTLTS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OT18-1805|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 9th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 9th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 25th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$158,776,165|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All previsions and requirements of Preventive Health Services Block Legislation, Public Law 97-35, 42 United States Code, Sec 300w-320w-10), 45 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 75 and Part 96 remains in effect.Applications received through the Block Grant Management Information System (BGMIS) will be used as the basis for the award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2019
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control OSTLTS
- • Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands
- • Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: OPIOID SUPPLEMENT...
- • Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreem...
- • Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve ...
- • Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: HURRICANE SUPPLEM...