Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2019
The summary for the Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2019 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control OSTLTS, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2019: This notice announces the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) intent to fund the Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant applications in Federal Fiscal Year 2019, as directed by Public Law 115-245, Department of Defense and Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education Appropriation Act, 2019 and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2019.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2019|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control OSTLTS (HHS-CDC-OSTLTS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OT19-1902|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$147,332,088|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All previsions and requirements of Preventive Health Services Block Legislation, Public Law 97-35, 42 United States Code, Sec 300w-320w-10), 45 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 75 and Part 96 remains in effect.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant- 2018
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control OSTLTS
- • Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands
- • Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: OPIOID SUPPLEMENT...
- • Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreem...
- • Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve ...
- • Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: HURRICANE SUPPLEM...