Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program
The summary for the Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Physician Assistant (PCTE-PA) Program. The purpose of the PCTE- PA Program is to increase the number of primary care physician assistants (PA), particularly in rural and underserved settings, and improve primary care training in order to strengthen access to and delivery of primary care services nationally. The PCTE-PA Program is a component of the Primary Care Training and Enhancement (PCTE) Program which functions to strengthen the primary care workforce by supporting enhanced training for future and current primary care clinicians and educators and to promote primary care practice, particularly in underserved and rural areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-087|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 14th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 14th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 31st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 31st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||March 15th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 31st, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants must be academically affiliated PA training programs, accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Domestic faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes and tribal organizations may apply for these funds, if otherwise eligible.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Svetlana Cicale at (301)443-7271 or email SCicale@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Progr...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Prog...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions
- • Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement Program
- • Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry
- • Academic Administrative Units in Primary Care
- • Faculty Development in Primary Care
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- • Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program
- • U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)
- • U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Progr...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center