Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors
The summary for the Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors: The proposed research goal is to assist Great Smoky Mountains National Park with proactive management of unstable slope that threaten roadways.
|Federal Grant Title:||Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00624|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 14th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 14th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 4th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 4th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 4th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), and Great Smoky Mountain National Park, is announcing a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement; this is NOT A REQUEST for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities WITHOUT FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION, with East Tennessee State University; The project is, managing unstable slope hazards.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka 8654361217
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...