Projects of National Significance: Training and Technical Assistance for State Councils on Developmental Disabilities
The summary for the Projects of National Significance: Training and Technical Assistance for State Councils on Developmental Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Projects of National Significance: Training and Technical Assistance for State Councils on Developmental Disabilities: The purpose of this project is to improve program performance, statutory compliance, and program outcomes across the network of State Councils. Towards this end, the grantee will provide /TA to State Councils. Under this project, it is expected that initiatives shall be identified and undertaken to support the improvement of State Council operations and performance. The T/TA activities carried out under this project shall be program specific and/or cross cutting to the State Councils. The overall approach to providing T/TA will encompass the following: Seeking input of the end users (e.g., State Council Directors and members); Considering the program mission, goals and outcomes; Seeking input and clarification from ADD; Offering connections to resources; Providing high quality opportunities that will lead to program improvements; and Creating a body of knowledge and experience to enhance critical problem solving across the State Council network. This announcement has been modified to revise the application due date from July 22, 2012 to July 23, 2012.
|Federal Grant Title:||Projects of National Significance: Training and Technical Assistance for State Councils on Developmental Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-ACF-ADD-DN-0277|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Developmental Disabilities Projects of National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 23, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 23, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 21, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 22, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$575,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$575,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$575,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center
- • Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabiliti...
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants