Propagation of Rio Grande Silvery Minnow
The summary for the Propagation of Rio Grande Silvery Minnow grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Propagation of Rio Grande Silvery Minnow: The Middle Rio Grande Endangered Species Act Collaborative Program was formed by Congress to support the recovery of listed endangered species in the Middle Rio Grande (MRG) and to protect existing and future water uses while complying with applicable state and federal laws, existing water rights, and the Rio Grande Impact. Operation of this facility will help promote recovery of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow (RGSM) and increase its numbers in the wild through captive propagation and augmentation, as well as to maintain a captive population as a precautionary measure to prevent extinction from unforeseen catastrophe in the wild.
|Federal Grant Title:||Propagation of Rio Grande Silvery Minnow|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS40017|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Middle Rio Grande Endangered Species Collaborative Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 16, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 16, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lila Duffin Grant Mangement Specialist Phone 801-524-3647
Bureau of Reclamation [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Operation and Maintenance of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow Program in the Aquatic Conserva...
- • Operations and Maintenance of the Los Lunas Silvery Minnow
- • Northern Bosque Floodplain Habitat Restoration Project
- • Operation and Maintenance of the New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission Los Lunas Silvery...
- • Collaborative Program: Restoration of Habitat Benefitting the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow an...
- • Middle Rio Grande Endangered Species Act Collaborative Program: Restoration of Habitat Ben...
- • Operation and Maintenance of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow Rearing and Breeding Facility
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...