Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup Grants
The summary for the Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup Grants: EPA is reopening the competition for the 2005 National Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants, and is now accepting proposals through January 14, 2005. The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005, which President Bush signed into law on December 8, 2004, temporarily expands the number of brownfields sites that are eligible for funding under EPA's brownfields assessment, revolving loan fund, and cleanup grants awarded under section 104(k) of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980 (CERCLA), as amended. For details on the competition see the Notice and Addendum to the Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants (Publication Number: EPA-560-F-04-253).
|Federal Grant Title:||Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-122904-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 14, 2005 Proposals must be postmarked by the|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Feb 13, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||200|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for brownfields assessment and revolving loan fund grants is limited to "eligible entities" as defined in section 104(k)(1) of CERCLA. These include a General Purpose Unit of Local Government; Land Clearance Authority or other quasi-governmental entity that operates under the supervision and control of, or as an agent of, a general purpose unit of local government; Governmental Entity Created by State Legislature: Regional council or group of general purpose units of local government; Redevelopment Agency that is chartered or otherwise sanctioned by a state; State; Indian Tribe other than in Alaska; and Alaska Native Regional Corporation, Alaska Native Village Corporation, and Metlakatla Indian Community. Eligibility for brownfields cleanup grants is limited to "eligible entities" and nonprofits. For the purposes of the brownfields grant program, EPA will use the definition of nonprofit organizations contained in Section 4(b) of the Federal Financial Assistance Management Improvement Act of 1999, Public Law 106-107, 31 USC 6101, Note. The term "nonprofit organization" means any corporation, trust, association, cooperative, or other organization that is operated primarily for scientific, educational, service, charitable, or similar purpose in the public interest; is not organized primarily for profit; and uses net proceeds to maintain, improve, or expand the operation of the organization. In addition, Intertribal Consortia, other than those composed of ineligible Alaskan tribes, are eligible to apply for the brownfields assessment, revolving load fund, and cleanup grants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brooks, Becky, Project Officers, Phone 202-566-2762, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Brooks, Becky
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants for St...
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants)
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Multipurpose (MP) Grants
- • FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Assessment Coalition Grants)
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- • 2004 National Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings