Public Health Conference Support Program
The summary for the Public Health Conference Support Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Conference Support Program: CDC is meeting its overall goal of dissemination and implementation of new cost-effective intervention strategies through conference support funding. The purpose of conference support funding is to provide partial support for specific non-Federal conferences in the areas of health promotion and disease prevention, education programs, and applied research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Conference Support Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-HM08-801|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 10, 2007 Letter of Intent Deadline: Cycle A:|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 24, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Apr 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||100|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: .Public nonprofit organizations .Private nonprofit organizations .Small, minority, women-owned businesses .Universities .Colleges .Research institutions .Hospitals .Community-based organizations .Faith-based organizations .Federally recognized Indian tribal governments .Indian tribes .Indian tribal organizations .State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) .Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Place this documentation behind the first page of the application form. Only conferences planned for May 1, 2008 through September 30, 2010 are eligible to apply under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2