Public Health Traineeship
The summary for the Public Health Traineeship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Traineeship: To assist accredited schools of public health and other public or nonprofit private accredited institutions in providing traineeships to individuals pursuing a course of study in a health professions field in which there is a severe shortage of health professionals (fields include the fields of epidemiology, environmental health, biostatistics, toxicology, nutrition, and maternal and child health). **This program is not included in the President's budget for FY 2006. Potential applicants for funds should consider this announcement provisional until final Congressional appropriations action is taken. Updated information on Congressional action on appropriations will be available on the HRSA website.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Traineeship|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-027|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Health Traineeships|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2006|
|Posted Date:||May 15, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 15, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,483,158|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||34|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Schools and programs of Public Health and other public or nonprofit private educational entities, including faith-based and community-based organizations accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, and other public or non-profit private institutions accredited by a body recognized for this purpose by the Secretary of the Department of Education.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Center
firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Traineeships Program
- • Public Health Traineeships
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care