Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management
The summary for the Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management: U.S. EPA Region 10 is soliciting proposals under this Request for Proposals (RFP or Announcement) for a grant to provide management support for the implementation of the 2020 Action Agenda for Puget Sound, which is the EPA approved Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP) for the Puget Sound Estuary pursuant to §320 of the Clean Water Act (CWA). As part of managing the implementation of the Action Agenda, the selected lead organization would be expected to make subawards to provide financial assistance for projects that would build and implement key components of the systems necessary to manage the implementation of the Action Agenda, ensuring integration between subawards.
|Federal Grant Title:||Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R10-PS-1005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Puget Sound Action Agenda: Technical Investigations and Implementation Assistance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daniel Steinborn, 206-553-2728.
Daniel Steinborn [Steinborn.Daniel@epa.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ensuring Environmental Justice, Human Wellbeing, And Ecosystem Recovery In Puget Sound
- • 2023 Request for Applications: Puget Sound Action Agenda - Climate Resilient Riparian Syst...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery ...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Puget Sound Scientific Studies and Technical Investigations Assistance Program
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings