Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program
The summary for the Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program: This RFA announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible applicants that are interested in acting as Strategic Initiative Implementation Leads, referred to as “Strategic Initiative Leads” (SILs), in coordination with the Puget Sound Partnership (PSP), EPA, and other relevant parties. The primary roles of the SILs are to: 1) Award and manage subawards to support the implementation of the Action Agenda with a focus on Implementation Strategies, and maintain Strategic Initiative Advisory Teams (SIATs) to advise in investment-related decision-making; 2) Serve as Implementation Strategy Leads for Vital Signs related to the Strategic Initiative and form technical (e.g., Interdisciplinary Teams) and/or policy workgroups to develop, refine, adaptively manage, and operationalize Implementation Strategies; and 3) Participate in PSP and National Estuary Program (NEP) Management Conference processes and work groups.and proactively coordinate with Local Integrating Organizations (LIOs) and tribal partners in order to accomplish SIL work.
|Federal Grant Title:||Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R10-PS-2020-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 9th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 9th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||September 9th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 9th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||December 9th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$33,300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 9th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melissa Whitaker
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ensuring Environmental Justice, Human Wellbeing, And Ecosystem Recovery In Puget Sound
- • 2023 Request for Applications: Puget Sound Action Agenda - Climate Resilient Riparian Syst...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management
- • Puget Sound Scientific Studies and Technical Investigations Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings