R2 (AZ, NM, OK, TX) Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education
The summary for the R2 (AZ, NM, OK, TX) Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
R2 (AZ, NM, OK, TX) Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education: The Wildlife Restoration Grant Program provides Federal grant funding to the 50 States as well as the Commonwealths, and territories (not the District of Columbia) for the selection, restoration, rehabilitation, and improvement of wildlife habitat, wildlife management research, wildlife population surveys and inventories, land acquisition, hunter education and safety programs, coordination, development of facilities, facilities and services for conducting a hunter education and safety programs, and provisions for public use of wildlife resources. For a complete list of activities eligible for funding through this program, please see 50 CFR 80.50.The Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 4(c) of the Act) allocates Federal funding to provide training in the safe handling and use of firearms and archery equipment, hunter responsibilities and ethics, survival, construction, operation, and maintenance of public shooting ranges, and basic wildlife management and identification. Hunter Education and Safety Programs include the development and implementation of a programmed course of instruction leading toward the achievement of the hunter safety training goals and objectives. In general, the course is to train students to be safe and responsible hunters and assist the agency in accomplishing its mission and goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||R2 (AZ, NM, OK, TX) Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00120|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Fiscal Officer Cheryl Rodriguez 505 248-7464
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
- • R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife...
- • R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies On...
- • R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
- • Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)