RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities
The summary for the RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the East Africa USAID Kenya, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities: The purpose of the Local Partner ServiceDelivery Activities (LPSDA) for OVC services is to increase use of qualitycounty-led social services in selected counties in Kenya. These will be servicedelivery activities providing key OVC and adolescents services at the countylevel that contribute to the attainment of the Government of Kenya's (GOK) goalof safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HumanImmunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS). Ultimatelythis will contribute to the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) insupporting the health and overall well-being of children and adolescents. Theactivities will enhance the capacity of the national and local social servicessystems and structures to provide care and support for OVC and their familiesmore sustainably through systematic evidence–informed graduation and transitionof PEPFAR beneficiary households away from U.S. Foreign Assistance and supportthe Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR). USAID/KEA's overall goal is to increaseuse of quality county-led health and social services.
|Federal Grant Title:||RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||East Africa USAID Kenya (USAID-EAF)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061519RFI00001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 9th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 9th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$178,100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$164,550,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Local PartnersDefinition of Local partners is on Attachment 1
- Grant Announcement Contact
- USAID KEA
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the East Africa USAID Kenya
- • RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphane...
- • Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - HIV Clinical, OVC, Family Planning, Repr...
- • Kaunti Kuimarisha Uendelevu - Strengthening County Sustainability
- • USAID/KEA/ENV 1.1 Results Framework
- • Kenya Electoral Assistance Program (KEAP) 2017