Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Program Southern Rail Corridor -Feasibility and Alternative Analysis Study, MN
The summary for the Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Program Southern Rail Corridor -Feasibility and Alternative Analysis Study, MN grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Program Southern Rail Corridor -Feasibility and Alternative Analysis Study, MN: The funds will be used to conduct a detailed project scoping, purpose and needs statement, public outreach plan, and a comprehensive study of the Feasibility of the project and an Initial Alternatives Analysis. The study will incorporate work that may be preliminary to and incorporated into any subsequent Project development and NEPA documentation for actual mitigation or construction. The Feasibility Study and Initial Alternatives Analysis must include study of the SRC, study of the current route (through Rochester, MN), study of all reasonable alternative bypass routes, and study of the ?no action? alternative. Deliverables include freight rail information and alternatives reports relevant to the needs of the Olmsted County Regional Railroad Authority, and consistent with input from the Public Outreach Plan.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Program Southern Rail Corridor -Feasibility and Alternative Analysis Study, MN|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-LRI-10-016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rail Line Relocation and Improvement|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 13, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 13, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Nov 12, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$487,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the Minnesota Department of Transportation is eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1-866-577-0771 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2009 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Project - Railroad Relocation Planning, Terre...
- • FY10-Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority Rail Access Improvement Program
- • FY08 Elkhart Rail Line Relocation
- • FY10 Rail Spur Extension, Greater Ouachita Parish, LA
- • FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements
- • FY09 Rail Line Relocation Railroad Bridge Rehabilitation, El Dorado, AR
- • FY 2009 & FY 2010 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Funds - West Freight Access Project...
- • FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
- • FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
- • FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
- • FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program
- • Special Transportation Circumstances Projects