Region 2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES ONLY in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas)
The summary for the Region 2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES ONLY in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Region 2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES ONLY in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas): The Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937, 50 Stat. 917 as amended; 16 U.S.C. 669 669b, 669-669k, popularly known as the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act, was approved by Congress on September 2, 1937, and began functioning July 1, 1938. The purpose of this Act was to provide funding for the selection, restoration, rehabilitation, and improvement of wildlife habitat, wildlife management research, and the distribution of information produced by the projects. The Act was amended on October 23, 1970, to include funding for hunter safety programs and the development or the operation and maintenance of firearm and archery ranges.
|Federal Grant Title:||Region 2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES ONLY in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F15AS00049|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Dec 10, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Dec 10, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Oct 1, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cheryl Rodriguez, Grants Fiscal Officer, 505-248-7464
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
- • R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife...
- • R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies On...
- • R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
- • Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research