Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)
The summary for the Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites cooperative agreement (UG4) applications for Regional Medical Libraries (RMLs) as the central component of the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM). The NNLM consists of 7 regional medical libraries and thousands of member organizations located throughout the US. The mission of the NNLM is to provide U.S. researchers, health professionals, public health workforce, educators, and the public with equal access to biomedical and health information resources and data. The RMLs carry out regional and national programs in support of the mission. This includes training, funding, and engagement opportunities for member libraries and other organizations to carry out regional and national programs. Regionally, RMLs assess and interpret the needs of current and potential audiences to expand the reach and impact of the National Library of Medicine (NLM). As a group, the RMLs ensure continuity for essential programs of the NNLM, and cooperatively design, implement, and evaluate innovative approaches to serving the biomedical and health information needs of researchers, health professionals, public health workforce, educators, and the public in communities across the U.S., including persons who experience health disparities and populations underrepresented in biomedical research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education, Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-LM-20-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 11th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 11th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||June 17th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 17th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 17th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 17th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Al...
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...