Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
The summary for the Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station: This is a Notice of Intent to award grant to Jack Longacre owner of the Bristow Firestone Station to restore and rehabilitate the service stations exterior and interior. This project was proposed in accordance with the guidelines set forth under the Route 66 Corridor Preservation Program grant program for 2010.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOIIMRO107033|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 07, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 07, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 10, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Route 66 Corridor Preservation Program
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award grant to Jack Longacre owner of the Bristow Firestone Station to restore and rehabilitate the service stations exterior and interior. This project was proposed in accordance with the guidelines set forth under the Route 66 Corridor Preservation Program grant program for 2010.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Trish Fresquez-Hernandez Contract Specialist Phone 505-988-6122
National Park Service [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- • Promote and engage in the protection of the Trail of Tears NHT
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area