Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail
The summary for the Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities: Cooperative Agreement P20AC00756 with Ironwood Tree Experience for "Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail"
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00084|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||June 9th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 9th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 19th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$57,577|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$57,577|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$57,577|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 9th, 2020|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jason Whitehead 4156232254
- Similar Government Grants
- • (5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail ...
- • Operation of the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center at Nebraska City, N...
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...