Rehabilitation Training--National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials
The summary for the Rehabilitation Training--National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitation Training--National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The Rehabilitation Training program supports projects to ensure skilled personnel are available to provide rehabilitation services to individuals with disabilities through vocational, medical, social, and psychological rehabilitation programs, through supported employment programs, through independent living services programs, and through client assistance programs. The program supports projects to maintain and upgrade basic skills and knowledge of personnel employed to provide state-of-the-art service delivery systems and rehabilitation technology services. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.275A Applications for grants under Rehabilitation Training--National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials--CFDA Number 84.275A must be submitted electronically using e-Application available through the Department's e-Grants system, accessible through the e-Grants portal page at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. The telephone number for the e-Grants Helpdesk is 1-888-336-8930.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitation Training--National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-042805-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rehabilitation Training_General Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 13, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: States and public or nonprofit agencies and organizations, including Indian tribes and institutions of higher education.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lark, Tonja, ED Deputy FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 245-6160, Fax (202) 245-6271, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Lark, Tonja
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rehabilitation Training National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials CFDA N...
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I