Reintegration of Ex-Offenders (RExO) Adult Generation 5
The summary for the Reintegration of Ex-Offenders (RExO) Adult Generation 5 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reintegration of Ex-Offenders (RExO) Adult Generation 5: The Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, announces the availability of approximately $20.6 million to serve adult ex-offenders returning to their communities. The Department expects to award approximately 17 grants of up to $1,212,000 each for 27-months, which includes up to three months for a planning phase and a minimum of 24 months of operation. Any non-profit organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status may apply for these grants to provide pre-release and post-release services to ex-offenders returning to high-poverty, high-crime communities. These services will include job training leading to credentials for in-demand industries, employment preparation, mentoring and assistance connecting to supportive services such as housing, and substance abuse programs and mental health treatment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Reintegration of Ex-Offenders (RExO) Adult Generation 5|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SGA-DFA-PY-11-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Reintegration of Ex-Offenders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||January 12th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 07, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,212,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||17|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any non-profit organization with IRS 501(c)(3) status may apply for these grants to provide pre-release and post-release services to ex-offenders returning to high-poverty, high-crime communities. Recipients of these grants will be located in or have an existing staff presence, such as satellite offices or shared office space in the high-poverty, high-crime area to be served. See Section III, A of the SGA for more information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brinda Ruggles Grants Management Specialist Phone 202-693-3437
Email Grant Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pathway Home
- • Young Adult Reentry Partnership (YARP)
- • Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants
- • Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Young Adults
- • Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Adults
- • Reintegration of Ex-Offenders - Adult Program Grants
- • Serving Young Adult Ex-Offenders through Training and Service-Learning
- • Serving Adult and Youth Ex-Offenders through Strategies Targeted to Characteristics Common...
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • H-1B One Workforce Grant Program
- • H-1B Rural Healthcare Grant Program
- • Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit...
- • Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Ass...
- • Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants