Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams
The summary for the Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams: The Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative (LCC) is an applied science and conservation partnership that supports the strategic, science-based conservation of natural and cultural resources. The Desert LCC had developed interdisciplinary, multi-organizational teams to engage managers and experts from various sectors of the conservation community in assessing and addressing Critical Management Questions (CMQ). These focused efforts will produce information and decision support tools that resources managers need to address large scale stressors.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-17-N033|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 31st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 31st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 14th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$83,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 31st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- University of Arizona
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Irene Hoiby
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005
- • Salt Basin Assessment of Water Resources and Groundwater Withdrawal
- • Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines
- • Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects