Research Training Program For College And University Students
The summary for the Research Training Program For College And University Students grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research Training Program For College And University Students: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Office of Research and Development (ORD) seeks to support a Research Training Program for college and university students. The objective of this Request for Applications (RFA) is to support the training of undergraduate and graduate students on site at EPA's research facility located in Cincinnati, Ohio. ORD conducts timely, mission-relevant, solution-oriented research based on the principles of integrity, sustainability, and responsiveness to the needs of the Nation. The Research Training Program will substantially benefit future environmental scientists, researchers, and technicians by allowing trainees to collaborate with senior EPA-ORD scientists while conducting projects in a fully operational federal research laboratory. The overall goal is to train the next generation of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) scientists to further the Agency's mission to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, improve air quality, manage chemical risks, and protect America's water. All training projects will be conducted at EPA's facilities in Cincinnati, Ohio. Some examples of the fields of study for desirable student trainees include (but are not limited to) those majoring in chemistry, engineering, biology, computer science, physical science, life science, ecology, and urban planning.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research Training Program For College And University Students|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2023-ORD-E1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 9th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 9th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||January 23rd, 2023|
|Creation Date:||January 23rd, 2023|
|Archive Date:||April 8th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 23rd, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the funding opportunity announcement for eligibility information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Contact: Amy Zhao; phone 513-487-2072; email: email@example.com
Eligibility Contact: Ron Josephson; phone: 202-564-7823; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Submissions Contact: email@example.com
Amy Zhao; Ron Josephson; Electronic Submissions Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Training Partnership In Aquatic Toxicology And Ecology Research
- • National Priorities: Research on Disinfectants, Disinfection By- Products (DBPs), and Oppo...
- • National Priorities: Innovative Sampling Designs For Public Health Surveillance Of Coronav...
- • National Priorities: Water Innovation, Science, Engagement To Advance Water Reuse
- • Collection Of Concordant Multimedia Measurements To Evaluate Pfas Human Exposure Pathways
- • Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research
- • Develop Risk Assessment and Data Evaluation Methodologies for the Potential Ecological Imp...
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for Pre-Baccalaureate College Students
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings