Research and Promote Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail Experiences
The summary for the Research and Promote Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail Experiences grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research and Promote Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail Experiences: Conduct research for and implement a plan for coordinated promotion of Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trial experiences among NPS partners.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research and Promote Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail Experiences|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00223|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 5, 2014 This is not a request for application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 5, 2014 This is not a request for application|
|Posted Date:||Jul 31, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 31, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 1, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-432-7890
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area