Research in Disabilities Education
The summary for the Research in Disabilities Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research in Disabilities Education: The Research in Disabilities Education (RDE) program supports efforts to increase the participation and achievement of persons with disabilities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and careers. Meritorious projects from a diversity of institutions are supported via the RDE Demonstration, Enrichment, and Information Dissemination (RDE-DEI) program track. Promising research efforts are also developed further via awards under the Focused-Research Initiatives (RDE-FRI) program track. In the third program track, broadly applicable methods and products are disseminated for widespread use, commercialization, or inclusion in the activities of program-sponsored Regional Alliances for persons with disabilities in STEM education (RDE-RAD). RDE Alliances serve to inform the public, government, and industry about proven-good practices in the classroom, promote broader awareness of disabilities issues, and define specific areas of accessibility and human learning in need of further attention by educators and the research community.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research in Disabilities Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||05-623|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Education and Human Resources|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Letter of Intent Due Date (optional): January 16,|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Feb 27, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NSF Grants.gov Assistance email@example.com (e-mail)
- Similar Government Grants
- • EHR Core Research (ECR): Building Capacity in STEM Education Research
- • Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Education and Human Resources
- • Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers
- • EHR Core Research
- • Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP)
- • Research on Gender in Science and Engineering
- • Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching - Application Packe...
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Campus Cyberinfrastructure
- • Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
- • Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research
- • Political Science
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program: Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations ...