Research in Innovative Approaches to Fusion Energy Sciences
The summary for the Research in Innovative Approaches to Fusion Energy Sciences grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Chicago Service Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research in Innovative Approaches to Fusion Energy Sciences: The Fusion Energy Sciences (FES) Program of the Office of Science (SC), U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), hereby announces its interest in receiving grant applications for innovative approaches to fusion energy sciences. All individuals or groups planning to submit applications for new or renewal funding in Fiscal Year 2011 should submit in response to this FOA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research in Innovative Approaches to Fusion Energy Sciences|
|Federal Agency Name:||Chicago Service Center|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000286|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 02, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All types of domestic entities are eligible to apply, except other Federal agencies, Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) Contractors, and nonprofit organizations described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 that engaged in lobbying activities after December 31, 1995. Funding under this FOA is limited to supporting research activities based in the U.S., although subcontracts with limited funding for collaborators outside the U.S. may be allowed with appropriate justifications.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marilyn M. Oyler, Grants Analyst, email@example.comSamuel J. Barish, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1
- • FY2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1
- • Nuclear Data Interagency Working Group / Research Program
- • Dark Matter New Initiatives
- • Scientific Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Uncertainty Quantification
- • Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program
- • Integrated Assessment of Climate Change Research
- • Nonlinear Responses to Global Change in Linked Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems and Effe...
- More Grants from the Chicago Service Center
- • Office of Science Early Career Research Program
- • Energy Innovation Hub - Batteries and Energy Storage
- • High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas
- • FY 2012 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics
- • Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Scientific Computation Application Partne...