Research on Research Integrity (R21)
The summary for the Research on Research Integrity (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on Research Integrity (R21): This FOA, issued by NIEHS, NIDCR, and ORI, encourages applications for research that will improve understanding of the basic mechanisms of research integrity by bridging work in the laboratory and the field. This understanding will advance several goals, including: the identification of the optimal targets and time points in the life course for Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) education and the identification of common mechanisms of behavior change related to research integrity. This initiative seeks to capitalize on emerging basic science to accelerate the investigation of common mechanisms that play a role in initiating or maintaining research integrity and are applicable across a broad range of research-related behaviors. By focusing basic research on the mechanisms of research integrity, and by integrating work across laboratory and field contexts, this initiative should transform the efficacy and effectiveness of RCR education and cost efficiency of behavior change interventions when research misconduct is found.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on Research Integrity (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-ES-11-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 04, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 04, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Dec 17, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 17, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Scree...
- • Environmental Risks for Psychiatric Disorders: Biological Basis of Pathophysiology (R21 Cl...
- • Environmental Risks for Psychiatric Disorders: Biological Basis of Pathophysiology (R01 Cl...
- • The Intersection of Sex and Gender Influences on Health and Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Op...
- • Limited Competition: Specialized Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities...
- • Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Award (ONES)
- • Environmental Health Sciences Core Center Grants
- • Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...