Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park
The summary for the Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of the NPS' intention to issue a task agreement against a previously competed master cooperative agreement to fund the following project activities: Task Agreement P18AC01217 under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00929 with Kansas State University, a partner under the Great Plains Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for the project titled, "Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park."
|Federal Grant Title:||Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00570|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 21st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 21st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$163,956|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$163,956|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$163,956|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 21st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a task agreement issued against a previously competed master cooperative agreement, in accordance with Department of the Interior and National Park Service policy.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Agreements Officer William Nash 415 6232262
Pacific West Regional Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...