Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal
The summary for the Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal: In collaboration with National Trails Intermountain Region, NPS, Middle Tennessee State University Center for Historic Preservation personnel will conduct research at various state and national libraries and museums; collect, photograph, and catalogue research materials; compile a final report; prepare National Register nominations; and produce a 20-page interpretive booklet for the general public.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00626|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 14th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 14th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 4th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 14th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 4th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), and National Trails Systems, is announcing a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement; this is NOT A REQUEST for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities WITHOUT FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION, under Cooperative Agreement P18AC00430 with Middle Tennessee State University; The project is for, researching various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka 8654361217
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...