Residency Training in Primary Care
The summary for the Residency Training in Primary Care grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Residency Training in Primary Care: To plan, develop, and operate or participate in (including provision of financial assistance) approved residency programs in family medicine, general internal medicine and/or general pediatrics.
|Federal Grant Title:||Residency Training in Primary Care|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-07-101|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants for Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Apr 12, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,905,070|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||27|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Public or nonprofit private hospitals, accredited schools of medicine or osteopathic medicine, or public or private nonprofit entities are eligible to apply. Nonprofit entities, including faith-based organizations and community-based organizations that meet other eligibility requirements are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Progr...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Prog...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions
- • Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement
- • Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry
- • Academic Administrative Units in Primary Care
- • Faculty Development in Primary Care
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care