Revision Applications for Research on Metabolic Reprogramming to Improve Immunotherapy (R01)
The summary for the Revision Applications for Research on Metabolic Reprogramming to Improve Immunotherapy (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Revision Applications for Research on Metabolic Reprogramming to Improve Immunotherapy (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites research project grant (R01) revision applications from investigators with active NIH R01 research project grant awards to support an expansion of the scope of the funded R01 project grant awards through the addition of one or more new specific aims. Revision applications are expected to stimulate collaborative research projects to generate a mechanistic understanding of the metabolic processes that support robust anti-tumor immune responses in vivo, determine how the metabolic landscape of the tumor microenvironment affects immune effector functions, and use this information to manipulate (or reprogram) the metabolic pathways used by the tumor, the immune response, or both to improve cancer immunotherapy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Revision Applications for Research on Metabolic Reprogramming to Improve Immunotherapy (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-14-085|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Biology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 14, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 14, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Feb 4, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Feb 4, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 14, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Special district governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Independent school districts
Private institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P50 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (R01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
- • Integrative Cancer Biology Programs
- • Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R21)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...