Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (U01)
The summary for the Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (U01): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to provide funding to expand specific activities under the U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (U01). The purpose of the opportunities under the revision application is to enhance the pool of investigators in South Africa who are from underrepresented backgrounds in the country's workforce and who are engaged in collaborative research activities in the areas of tuberculosis (TB), HIV/AIDS biomedical and behavioral science, and HIV-related co-morbidities, including malignancies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AI-16-083|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.399, 93.855, 93.856, 93.865|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 28th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 28th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 8th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 8th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||April 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 8th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed. See FOA text for Eligibility Details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...