Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center
The summary for the Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families ACYF FYSB, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center: The Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) supports a national T and TA effort designed to enhance and promote the continuous evidence based quality improvement of services with a focus on the social and emotional well being of children, youth and families served by FYSB funded RHY grantees. The Bureau expects to award one cooperative agreement to enhance the programmatic and administrative capacities of public and private agencies to provide services to the targeted populations. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of their ability to provide services to all grantees of the Administration of Children and Families (ACF) Federal geographic regional locations. Applicants must serve all ten ACF Federal Regions and may include subcontractors to provide services that will cover the regional multi-State areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families ACYF FYSB|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CY-0312|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic Center Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 04, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 05, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 02, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-profit Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Desk email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Basic Center Program
- • National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth Program
- • Demonstration Project Rural Host Homes for Basic Center Program
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families ACYF FYSB
- • Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program
- • Runaway and Homeless Youth Capacity Building for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/o...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Trauma S...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/ Improvements to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgend...
- • Basic Center Program