Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
The summary for the Rural Health Network Development Planning Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural Health Network Development Planning Program: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the Rural Health Network Development Planning Program (“Network Planning”). The purpose of the Network Planning program is to assist in the development of an integrated health care network, specifically with network participants who do not have a history of formal collaborative efforts. Network Planning goals are: (i) to achieve efficiencies; (ii) to expand access to, coordinate, and improve the quality of essential health care services; and (iii) to strengthen the rural health care system as a whole.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-20-026|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 29th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 29th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 28th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 23rd, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants must be rural nonprofit private or rural public entities that represent a consortium/network composed of three or more health care providers. Federally recognized tribal entities are eligible to apply as long as they are located in a non-metropolitan county or in a rural census tract of a metropolitan county, and all services must be provided in a non-metropolitan county or rural census tract.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Jillian Causey at (301)443-1493 or email JCausey@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Medication-Assisted Treatment Expansion (RCORP...
- • Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation
- • Rural Health Network Development Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program
- • RHND Grant Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care