Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program
The summary for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program. The purpose of this program is to supplement formula-based funding provided through the HIV Care Grant Program – RWHAP Part B States/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Formula and ADAP Supplemental Awards (NOFO HRSA-17-036).
|Federal Grant Title:||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-027|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 27th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$86,151,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 29th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Under Sections 2620 and 2689(11) of the PHS Act, a “State” – defined as all 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Republic of Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands – is eligible for RWHAP Part B supplemental funding. However, any state/territory that had an unobligated balance of more than five percent of their FY 2017 formula funds is not eligible to apply for the FY 2019 RWHAP State/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program. Based on the criteria listed above, the following entities are not eligible to apply to this NOFO: • District of Columbia • Indiana • New Hampshire • Oregon • U.S. Virgin Islands
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Susan Robilotto, at (301)443-6554 or email SRobilotto@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part BStates/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program...
- • Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program
- • Minority AIDS Initiative Programs for Part B Grantees
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care