Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program
The summary for the Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program: Part B (Title II) of the Ryan White CARE Act authorizes formula grants for primary health care, medications and support services to the 50 States, Washington, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and the five Associated Jurisdictions in the Pacific. These grants assist States and Territories in developing and/or enhancing access to comprehensive continuum of care which includes primary medical care, HIV-related medications; mental health treatment; substance abuse treatment; oral health; and case management services, home health care; nutritional, and rehabilitation services that assist low-income and families living with HIV. These funds are also used to ensure access to antiretroviral and other drug therapies, including prophylaxis and treatment of opportunistic infections as well as combination antiretroviral therapies. Title II funding is available through several forms: the formula grant (i.e., Title II "base"); ADAP funds for HIV/AIDS-related medications (including supplemental ADAP grants); and Emerging Communities grants. In addition, Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI) funds are provided to target HIV-related outreach and education services in communities of color hardest hit by the epidemic.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-07-120|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Care Formula Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 03, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 04, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,078,734,384|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||59|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The currently funded State and Territories are eligible to apply for this continuation funding. The currently funded State and Territories are eligible to apply for this continuation funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program
- • Minority AIDS Initiative Programs for Part B Grantees
- • Ryan White Part B Supplemental Grants Program
- • Ryan White Part B HIV Care Grant Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care